Windows/General Fixes

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: Windows/General Fixes
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 11:30:15 +0100

Here are the patches I had to apply to get it to work on Windows, I also had
to delete node.cxx and node_data.cxx, are these files required by the Linux
version (and should be ifdef'd) or are they no longer required at all (and
should be deleted)?

There were a couple of extra #include's, a fix for a function not returning
on all control paths, and some other small things.

Also, Pingus's on windows is basically playable now, the Volcano is a bit
broken, but not too much, so I will compile some windows binaries and upload
them.

Ginge