About the entrance problem

From: David Philippi
Subject: About the entrance problem
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:21:28 +0200

I'd opt for adding a global release rate modifier keys. If I remember right
this feature was in the original lemmings too and if we go through with the
plan to reduce the possibilies while in pause mode this becomes especially
important.
I'd also like to have the option to control the speed of a level more fine
grained then with pause and fast forward.
A level should still define the starting and min/max speeds. If every three
are set to the same value in a given level we'll have the current behaviour
again.