Re: Support for clanMikMod and getext

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Support for clanMikMod and getext
Date: 28 Mar 2003 19:10:32 +0100

Am Fre, 2003-03-28 um 18.03 schrieb Björn Fischer:
> as you can see in the output below, clanMikMod and getext are not
> supported on my machine.

Well, are they installed? At least clanMikMod should work if it's
installed on your system and configure is able to detect it.
I'm not so sure about gettext in case you're running Pingus in Windows.
For me sound and music were working when I last compiled Pingus in Win32
and there were never problems under Linux.