Re: Support for clanMikMod and getext

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Support for clanMikMod and getext
Date: 28 Mar 2003 19:59:36 +0100

Am Fre, 2003-03-28 um 19.38 schrieb Björn Fischer:
> Hmmm... what does installed in this case mean? I do have the .lib-files
> (MikMod.lib and MikModd.lib), and I have the complete source of ClanLib,
> that means also the header files. But does configure run when I compile
> in VC++? I thought configure scripts are just being used under linux.
> How else can I install clanlib?

Good question. I know there was a reason why I didn't delve into
developing in Win32 anymore then strictly necessary to get a working
binary of Pingus. ;-)
I did nothing more then compile all of ClanLib and Pingus afterwards.
This got me a binary with sound and music support. I'm not sure what to
do in your case, maybe activate them in config.h yourself? On the other
hand I guess there must exist something similar to configure in Win32?