Re: bug

From: Tomas Blaha
Subject: Re: bug
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:04:45 +0200 (CEST)

--

Tomáš Bláha

e-mail:   tomas.blaha at kapsa.club.cz
JabberID: tomiiik at jabber.cz
ICQ:      76239430

On 10 Apr 2003, David Philippi wrote:

> Am Don, 2003-04-10 um 21.56 schrieb Tomas Blaha:
> > Action names (basher, bridger,...) are not in the pot file. Same is valid
> > for ,,unlimited'' for time description in level briefing. It's hardcoded.
>
> At least for the action names this is more or less deliberate. I don't
> know how it is in czech, but I don't see any way to translate them into
> german. There are no single words to translate something like basher or
> digger which won't be misunderstood.

I have a translation for most of the actions. basher=hrabac,
digger=kopac and others. Actually only for a faller I have no
simple translation yet. And because czech is slavistic language, it is
much more different from english, than deutch. English terms then looks
curiously and uncomprehensibly.

> I intend to change them to uppercase in every case, so they'll stand out
> from normal text. Just regard "Basher" as a name instead of a
> description and it should work out.
>
> "unlimited" is your fault, you should update your cvs tree before you
> post a bug. Granted, it got in very recently but it's there already. :-)

OK, my fault.