Re: Pingus 0.6.0 is out + some ideas

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus 0.6.0 is out + some ideas
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:04:23 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
- The briefing for the first level: I found it a funny (as in: strange)
  formulation to refer to "Wie immer". I know what is meant by this but
  someone might be confused if he missed any great pingus levels ;)

Well, I never interpreted it that way when translating. To me it's a reference to the fact that most if not all games start with a very easy introduction and get more difficult later on.

PS: A inclusion into ROCK Linux distribution is planned. Just give me an
    ok if you feel pingus is ready for public.

0.6.0 is considered to be the first playable release, so feel free to include it into ROCK Linux. It's likely that 0.6.1 will follow shortly but 0.6.0 is ready to be exposed to the public.