Level scroll by mouse & modifier key

From: Thomas de Grenier de Latour
Subject: Level scroll by mouse & modifier key
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:57:06 +0200

Hi,

I've tried Pingus yesterday and hade lots of fun. Thanks for this really
good game.

But I have a small request: I would like to disable the default
scrolling of the level when mouse reach a border of the screen, and
enable it only if a modifier key is pressed (ctrl, alt, .. I don't
really care).
The point is that when I have a situation on the right of the screen and
I need to go click on parachute on the left, I go to fast and far, so
the screen scroll and then my eyes lose the pingus in danger on the
right, and it takes me time to find him back and click him, and then its
too late, he fall and die.

Maybe it's already possible to configure this in controller/default.xml,
but I've not understood how.

Thanks,

--
Thomas.