Re: Level scroll by mouse & modifier key

From: Boris Boutillier
Subject: Re: Level scroll by mouse & modifier key
Date: 23 Apr 2003 20:27:02 +0200

In fact this is the most important key, as level becomes more and more
difficult this key is compulsory.

In fact I think this should be said somewhere in the game, perhaps not
in the tutorial, but at the first level that need a digger to become a
basher ( and not the 1000000 other pingi that are just behind him.
In fact there is lots of level you can't solve without the pause key,
just to be sure this is the good pingus that will get the action ( often
you look for a pingus with a specific direction among the whole).

Good game

Boris