One request and one idea

From: Jonas Bähr
Subject: One request and one idea
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:15:47 +0200

Hi,

(I hope this is the right place for this)

First the request: It would be great to have the fast-forward (Hotkey 'f')
available in the worldmap (the Overview of the levels, "Toutorial Island")
because it takes quite a long time to get from on end of the island to the
other... (tested with the unofficial 0.6.0 for win32 which was recently
posted on this mailing-list)

The Idea is a "hardcore-mode" (sorry, I don't have a good name). In this mode,
you get only these pingus at the start which you saved in the last level of
the world. For this the programm need to know the min. of pingus you have to
sacrify to get throu the level and how many pingus you get at the begining of
the world / need to save at the end of the world.
I know that this is nothing for large worlds but could be a nice option for
little custom-worlds... What do you think about?

regards,
Jonas