Re: A crystal level

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: A crystal level
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:34:35 +0200

Am Mo, den 12.04.2004 schrieb Jonas Bähr um 23:04:
> An easy alternative could be to write a little shell-script (ex: 'pingusgz'
> or
> so) which pipes the recived file throgh gzip and calls pingus afterwards. So
> you only need to tell your browser to open .pingusgz with this script instead
> of pingus itself....

Yes, that's a viable solution. I didn't think of .pingusgz and
.pingus.gz doesn't help you very much. We surely could even add support
for something like detecting wheter a .pingus level is gzipped or plain
text but I don't have the time to code such a thing at the moment. Or to
put it into other words, I don't see it as important enough as to take
the time.