alias.xml 0.7.0 patch

From: John August
Subject: alias.xml 0.7.0 patch
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:24:01 +1100

People,

Here's a patch to data/data/alias.xml ; you also need to change Textures
to textures in the level files in data/levels/playable and data/levels/wip
in order to get backgrounds working.

At least, I've added a lot of stuff relating to many screens, but have
lost track of what's what. Also, there are some cases where an exit and
other graphics have been mis-identified, and you have to compare to 0.6.0
to see the difference.

But I'm sure its a significant improvement - a lot more 0.7.0 levels now
work.

Cheers,

--
It is, because it can be.