Grumbel, what are you doing with the CL_String?

From: Aggro
Subject: Grumbel, what are you doing with the CL_String?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:24:36 -0800 (PST)

I started wondering why pingus doesn't compile
anymore, and looks like that you(=Grumbel) have made
changes there. For example to "bridger.cxx":
r2367 | grumbel | 2005-02-10 19:21:24 +0200 (Thu, 10
Feb 2005) | 1 line

- moved string converter into ClanLib

# You changed this line:
name(_("Bridger") + std::string(" (") +
to_string(bricks) + ")")

# into this:
name(_("Bridger") + std::string(" (") +
CL_String::to(bricks) + ")")

The reason the compiler is giving errors, is because
CL_String doesn't have a member function called to(),
as you can see from the Clanlib API:

http://www.clanlib.org/docs/Reference/html/CL_String.html

But I assume you did the change for a reason, so is
CL_String::to() function added to most resent version
of Clanlib, or are they going to add it in the near
future? ( I have a version that is few months old. )