[Pingus-Devel] cs update

From: Tomas Blaha
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] cs update
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:10:53 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

attached is an updated cs.po file. However I have difficulties running
extract-po.sh, so I'm not sure the update is complete. Still better, than
current. Do someone know, whats wrong? Some package missing? Wrong version
of some tool?

   address@hidden ~/src/pingus/pingus/data/po $ ./extract-po.sh
   Generating C++ file list... done
   Extracting strings from C++...done
   Extracting strings from levels... ERROR: Unbound variable: string-suffix?

I've also attached a little retouched verdana11-iso-8859-2 files, they have
now corresponding glyphs and characters between .png and .font.

Thanks

--

Tomáš Bláha

e-mail:   tomas.blaha at kapsa.cz