pspp-dev

Re: SPSS version 12 file format

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: SPSS version 12 file format
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:46:43 -0800

Rob Messer <address@hidden> writes:

> So if anyone on this list is interested or at least wants to talk
> about it please get in touch.  Thank you,

After a couple of days, I don't see a response to this, at least
not a public one.  I'd suggest that you file a "feature request"
bug report against PSPP asking for this support and including
your contact information.  Bug reports are less ephemeral than
mailing list emails, so it's possible that someone interested
will notice the bug report even months from now and contact you.
It looks like you can also attach files to your bug report; for
example, you could attach some SPSS sample v12 system files along
with the syntax that created them, which might be enough for an
interested person to start reverse-engineering the format.

The PSPP bug system is available at savannah:
        http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/pspp
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden