pspp-dev

Wiki for development

From: Michael Miesner
Subject: Wiki for development
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:21:58 -0400

Hello PSPP developers-
I just recently found PSPP and I see a lot of potential in it. For me to never ever have to use Windows, PSPP is the last component missing. If it had all the functionality of a SPSS, I'd be set. I've had a hard time telling how far along PSPP is, and what is still missing. From looking, things such as regression and factor analysis are missing. Is there a wiki (if not, why isnt there?) of features that are still needed, to connect people who wish to contribute?

I'm no statistician, but I have access to plenty of statisticians, and I'd like to be able to peruse a wiki in order to see what areas I might be able to contribute.

--
Michael Miesner
Doctoral Student in Clinical Psychology