pspp-dev

Re: Wiki for development

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Wiki for development
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:25:13 -0700

Michael Miesner <address@hidden> writes:

> I just recently found PSPP and I see a lot of potential in it. For me to never
> ever have to use Windows, PSPP is the last component missing. If it had all
> the functionality of a SPSS, I'd be set. I've had a hard time telling how far
> along PSPP is, and what is still missing. From looking, things such as
> regression and factor analysis are missing. Is there a wiki (if not, why isnt
> there?) of features that are still needed, to connect people who wish to
> contribute?

We usually keep track of requested features in the PSPP bug
tracking system, which you can view at:
        http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=pspp
Feel free to file new feature requests or to add commentary to
existing feature requests.

There is also a PSPP wiki, but we do not use it for feature
tracking:
        http://jstover.motd.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse.cgi
--
"Premature optimization is the root of all evil."
--D. E. Knuth, "Structured Programming with go to Statements"