pspp-dev

Re: Value Rep branch build error

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Value Rep branch build error
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 18:29:41 -0700

> When I see #include "count-one-bits.h" I expect count-one-bits.h to be in the
> current
> directory.  I think it's better to write
>
> #include <gl/count-one-bits.h>

I don't like the use of <> for files that are provided by the
current source tree.  I normally expect use of <> for system
headers.  (Yes, I realize that we don't do this for our own
headers currently, but I don't like it there either.)

Otherwise, that's fine with me.
--
"Ho ho ho. I _so_ enjoy making a fool out of myself."
--Linus, on Christmas Day, 2000