pspp-dev

Problem with output file on windows

From: michel
Subject: Problem with output file on windows
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:14:19 -0300

Hello,

An windows user has told me that on its Windows XP psppire doesn't show its
output. I've asked him to
send me the values of HOMEPATH and HOMEDRIVE, and he send me this:

HOMEPATH = \
HOMEDRIVE = z:

So, on file-name.c, the final path is: z:// and I think windows doesn't
like it.

On my windows, for example, I got this:

HOMEPATH = \documents and settings\michel
HOMEDRIVE = c:

So my final path is c:/documents and settings/michel/.

I think we should add the final slash on the path (on file-name.c:488) only
if HOMEPATH
has size more than one. Maybe something like this:

if (strlen(home_path) > 1) path = xasprintf ("%s%c", home_dir, '/');

What do you think?

Michel