pspp-dev

Re: Problem with output file on windows

From: michel
Subject: Re: Problem with output file on windows
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:20:32 -0300

> In my experience, Windows accepts both "/" and "\" in file names,
> so I think that it is going to be more robust if we check for
> both possibilities.

Windows only uses '/' on network paths. I really have no idea if Windows
allows HOMEPATH to be a network path. If yes, we will have a problem
anyway,
because our function merge HOMEDRIVE with HOMEPATH, and this will make an
invalid path. But this is just a guess. Anyway, robustness is always good.

> Does the version in pre5 work?
I will test it in a fell hours, on my windows machine.