pspp-dev

K-Means Clustering

From: Mehmet Hakan Satman
Subject: K-Means Clustering
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 05:56:37 -0800 (PST)

hi everybody,

I am interested in PSPP and i read about something about the needs for developing some functionality.
I implemented a k-means clustering  library using the GNU scientific library and sent an informative e-mail to John. He suggested me to join this group and share my ideas with the stuff.

I compared the results with SPSS outputs. The analysis of variance table is not completed but we may add this feature.

I would be glad to integrate something to PSPP and work with you.

What do you think about this?