pspp-dev

Copyright in gtk-contrib

From: bojo42
Subject: Copyright in gtk-contrib
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:39:42 +0100

Hi there,

first your patches have worked "wonders" and the build overview looks
much nicer, but we have to wait a bit more till the last architectures
will have been build and published in unstable.

We also passed the FTP masters inspection, but they gave me a small
TODO, as i should add the copyright for lib/gtk-contrib/gtk* in
debian/copyright. But after looking in the copyright file in gtk-contrib
there seems to be only boiler plate information regarding the authors:

Also add information on how to contact you by electronic and paper mail.

###
You should also get your employer (if you work as a programmer) or your
school, if any, to sign a "copyright disclaimer" for the library, if
necessary.  Here is a sample; alter the names:

  Yoyodyne, Inc., hereby disclaims all copyright interest in the
  library `Frob' (a library for tweaking knobs) written by James Random
Hacker.

  <signature of Ty Coon>, 1 April 1990
  Ty Coon, President of Vice

That's all there is to it!