pspp-dev

Re: Copyright in gtk-contrib

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Copyright in gtk-contrib
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 21:27:05 -0800

bojo42 <address@hidden> writes:

> first your patches have worked "wonders" and the build overview looks
> much nicer, but we have to wait a bit more till the last architectures
> will have been build and published in unstable.

I see that 5 architectures are still unbuilt, but the others
passed.  That's great!  Thank you for helping out!

> We also passed the FTP masters inspection, but they gave me a small
> TODO, as i should add the copyright for lib/gtk-contrib/gtk* in
> debian/copyright. But after looking in the copyright file in gtk-contrib
> there seems to be only boiler plate information regarding the authors:

I guess you are looking at COPYING.LESSER?  That's just a copy of
the LGPL.  The copyright and license information is included in
the comments at the top of each source file in that directory.
At first glance, it looks complete to me.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org