pspp-dev

Re: Testsuite failures on Ubuntu's autobuilders

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Testsuite failures on Ubuntu's autobuilders
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:24:48 +0000

I pushed a fix for this.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 09:28:04PM +0100, bojo42 wrote:
     I let it rebuild for precise with current Git and while the 180 & 181
     are fixed just fine, there still is an error with the 439 test:

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/97273119/buildlog_ubuntu-precise-i386.pspp_0.7.9%2Bgit20120318-0ubuntu1~bojo1~precise1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://keys.gnupg.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.