pspp-dev

Re: Re: Patch for review

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: Patch for review
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 13:54:47 +0200

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 07:16:58PM +0200, John Darrington wrote:
> Here is a patch for review.  It implements another "page" in the Import Assistant to facilitate
> the import of spreadsheets using the GUI.

Thank you.  This looks OK to me.  Also, I think it's a very useful new
feature.

In my new MSWindows build, importing a spreadsheet file, results in getting the comma-separated-value wizard. Was that your intention?

Also "all spreadsheets" seems not to see a .xlsx file, Should I do anything for it in the MSWindows build? Maybe I should change the registry for it too?

Have fun