pspp-dev

Re: Icon transition complete

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Icon transition complete
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:09:36 +0200

I think the problem was that by renaming some icons, the build could no
longer find them.  Ben's change simply pulled the deleted ones back again,
so presumambly we now have some icons in the repository which are redundant -
old ones which are used, and new ones which are not.

There are a number of files which will need to be fixed up if you change the
name of an icon.  If you can give me a list of which ones you want to change,
and what the new name is, I can fix these up for you - or show you what needs
to be fixed so you can do it yourself.

John