pspp-dev

Re: Icon transition complete

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Icon transition complete
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 01:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed when compiling the latest update of PSPP, that icons back to the
previous state (before I performed the upgrade), for example there are icons
that should not be included as string-scale or add-variable/case. Similarly
other icons back to a previous version, as insert-variable/case.

For measurement icons would maintain compatibility with SPSS
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwoqe2wdg37h8t7/SPSS_measure_icons.png), and adding
an improvement as a sub-version variable types based on "money" (for now lack a
version for "hour").

I have not updated the icons since I'm still working on fix bugs. (also do not
want to break the system again). I hope to have finished the job during the
week. (although I've been busy with other projects).

--
Bastián Díaz