pspp-dev

Re: Translation of documents

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Translation of documents
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 00:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

The translations that I have in my git repository is temporary, and will use
them as a reference when you can add translations to the PSPP website.

For now web-resources folder, it is empty and I decided to wait to take
screenshots with the new look of PSPP in various desktop environments.

I hope during this week update the repository with improvements and new ideas.

Regards

--
Bastián Díaz