pspp-dev

Re: Translation of documents

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Translation of documents
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 08:52:43 +0200

Have you looked at this page:

 http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html

This gives a good guide to how web pages on the www.gnu.org website
are translated.  There is a mailing list there which you might care to join.
Having said, that, the webmasters tend to put most priority in translating
the philosophy and general information pages.  Specific software (such as
PSPP) tends to take a secondary role unfortunately.  One GNU project however
which does very good job of translating their web page into lots of languages
is Lilypond

 http://www.gnu.org/software/lilypond/