pspp-dev

Re: Nightly build failure for user manual since 12th of October

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Nightly build failure for user manual since 12th of October
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 09:18:35 -0700

Hmm. It's worse than that, since now it's impossible to build a source
distribution from Git without first building the PSPP binary. And I
think that cross-compiling from Git is impossible now? Since you can't
build the manual unless you first build and run the binary. I think I
need to discard the idea of having separate "source" and "binary"
nightly builds, since building source requires building the binary.