pspp-dev

p value for spearman's correlation

From: Ramagokula Krishnan
Subject: p value for spearman's correlation
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 12:45:26 +0530

Hi,

Hope you are safe and well. First of all, thanks for making this software a reality. Many of my students in India are benefiting from this.

This is a small query I have with regard to Spearman's Rank Correlation using ordinal variables. There is an option to perform the test under the crosstab option which is great. However, the p value (significance) is not shown in the output.

I've attached a screenshot of the output. Please have a look at the bottom most table which has the correlation values but the significance has not been mentioned.

It would be great if there was a workaround through which I could estimate the p value as well.

Thank you in advance
Dr. S. Rama Gokula Krishnan