pspp-users

Re: About packages for graphic interface

From: Stephen Liu
Subject: Re: About packages for graphic interface
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:03:00 +0800 (CST)

--- Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> wrote:

- snip -

> > If WITHOUT X, can I run ssh to remote access PSPP on a Linux
> > workstation on the same LAN?  If YES, please advise HOW.  TIA
>
> I don't think that you are going to be able to get the PSPP GUI
> working on Linux without X.

Hi Ben,

Thanks.  That is the point.  I already suspected how can I run PSPP GUI
if w/o X.  Equally I can't run X forwarding on a workstation on LAN to
remote access PSPP.  I have been looking around the question before
without an answer.

OK I'll install X packages.  OR I'll build another VE (guest) running
full version of Debian 5.0 testing PSPP.

Thanks.  I'll come back afterwards.

B.R.
Stephen L