pspp-users

Re: Install language: OS X 10.15.5, pspp-1.3.0-g69a18e796

From: Jeremy Lavergne
Subject: Re: Install language: OS X 10.15.5, pspp-1.3.0-g69a18e796
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:50:24 +0000

MacPorts provide auto-builds of PSPP when I update the package config at
<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commits/master/math/pspp-devel/Portfile>
from
https://ovsorbit.org/~blp/pspp-master/

If you need more frequently, I can see about setting up an daily poller.

But I'm also not sure this is what you're after.