pspp-users

Re: Install language: OS X 10.15.5, pspp-1.3.0-g69a18e796

From: r-a
Subject: Re: Install language: OS X 10.15.5, pspp-1.3.0-g69a18e796
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 11:19:28 +0200

I'd be happy, if a Windows build could appear on a regular base. I am teaching
SPSS and I
consider introducing PSPP as an alternative. Most (> 90%) of my students use
Windows,
hence switching to Linux (which I personally would be willing to do) or
switching to Mac
(which I would not take into consideration) is not an option.

Thx,
Rainer