pspp-users

seeking a good data set for CTABLES examples

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: seeking a good data set for CTABLES examples
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 10:40:25 -0800

Hi! I'm getting to the point with work on CTABLES that I need a good
data set for use in examples. A good data set would need to be:
* Publicly available and freely redistributable.
* Medium size (at least hundreds of cases).
* Have a mix of categorical and scale variables.
* Contain some variables suitable for multiple response sets.

I can't use the data sets that come with SPSS because it's not clear
that they are freely redistributable.

I'd appreciate advice and pointers.

Thanks,

Ben.