pspp-users

Import Codebook

From: Marek Ludwig
Subject: Import Codebook
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:01:37 +0000

Dear All,
we have read in a CSV dataset that we had generated from an Excel file. Unfortunately, the codebook got lost in the process, so that the columns for labels("Beschriftung"), value labels ("Wertelabels") and missing values ("Fehlende Werte") are empty. Since our dataset has over 200 variables, filling them in manually would be very time consuming. Is there an efficient, faster solution to read in the codebook or fill in these columns?
I would be very grateful for a hint!
Thanks a lot,
Marek