qemu-devel

Re: RFC Qemu mipssim patches

From: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé
Subject: Re: RFC Qemu mipssim patches
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 10:44:55 +0100

On 2/12/21 1:13 AM, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote:
> Hi Reinoud,
>
> On 2/11/21 4:37 PM, Reinoud Zandijk wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i'd like to get the following simple patches to the MIPS/mipssim target
>> adding
>> virtio-mmio devices to it.

Please submit your patches as a series so we can review them on
the list:
https://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPatch#Use_git_format-patch

BTW you are ORing the IRQ pointer, so you are likely loosing
interrupts...

In case you want to keep using the MIPSsim, see this example
commit on how to use an OR gate:
https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/commit/a879306ca14