qemu-devel

Re: ebpf/rss.bpf.skeleton.h generated by what?

From: Andrew Melnichenko
Subject: Re: ebpf/rss.bpf.skeleton.h generated by what?
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 15:15:08 +0300

Hi all,
The ebpf/rss.bpf.skeleton.h is generetad by bpftool from tools/ebpf/rss.bpf.c.
To generate the skeleton - would require dependencies of llvm and bpftool.
RSS eBPF solution, for now, is only for Linux hosts.

> Andrew, want to post a patch to explain this?
I am all in for clarification. And will prepare a new patch if required.
Please advise, what those patches should be? Documentation update?