Re: [RP] Can't get ratpoison to use rxvt

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Can't get ratpoison to use rxvt
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:26:22 +0100

On Mon, Dec 25, 2000 at 08:15:05PM -0500, Arthur wrote:
> I've been using ratpoison for about 2 days now and really like the concept.
> However, there is one thing I can't seem to figure out. In the README it
> says:

don't trust the readme, it lies. i don't know which path the development is
supposed to follow, but my personal opinion is that a dot-rc file would be a
really good way to solve this issue. as well as keymappings for other external
functions. in example screenlocking and editorspawning.

but as of now, the place to look and change is in actions.c somewhere near the
beginning.
--
/martin