Re: [RP] Solaris/CDE problem solved

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Solaris/CDE problem solved
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:39:29 +0100

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 09:05:02AM -0800, Brian Lo Bue wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up.
>
> I'm pretty busy and won't be able to test soon.  Also I'll soon lose
> access to any Solaris machines.  So maybe someone else can test this?

I have some access to Solaris boxes with CDE. However I usually log in to them
with an open look session starting ratpoison. When did the problem occur? I
could give a try at seeing everything works as it should for me to.

I'm not an expert at CDE so please give me a few hints on what files that
should be customized so that rp gets started instead of mwm. ".dtprofile"
perhaps?
--
/Martin