Re: [RP] commit -- part #2

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [RP] commit -- part #2
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:04:50 +0100

Thus spoke Martin Samuelsson <address@hidden> on 2001-02-15 22:30:36:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 10:11:04PM +0100, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> > Since nobody objected, I'm now going to commit the rest of the
> > thing. Hope nobody kills me for it ;)
>
> killing is not an option. buying you a beer perhaps. if we ever
> happen to be in the same part of the world that is.

We're on the same hemisphere, aren't we ? ;>

BTW my changes touched almost all files, so it _might_ happen that
someone doesn't like some parts of it, though the only functional
purpose it serves is to remove all static buffers from ratpoison
(except one which AFAIK cannot be fixed, but that's X problem :).

It also added two new : commands, namely center and resize. I doubt
that everyone agrees that these are needed. However, I didn't had
enough time to implement them the way I hoped to do, so some
code duplication sneaked in. I can and - if those commands remain
in RP - will fix this.

I have other, much greater ideas in my head, but their time has
not come yet...

Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]
--