[RP] escape key in moz

From: Campbell
Subject: [RP] escape key in moz
Date: Wed Sep 5 06:17:03 2001

Hi again, odd thing I noticed which I'm not terribly concerned about, just
find interesting...

I've got a late-ish mozilla build, set up to search from the address bar.
When the list box containing 'search Google for ...' is dropped down, my
escape key (currently M-a) simple selects the whole text field, as if it
was not a very important key combination at all.

Any obvious (to someone else) reason for it?

cheers

--
Campbell