Re: [RP] Meta/Generate and misc things

From: Mike Meyer
Subject: Re: [RP] Meta/Generate and misc things
Date: Thu Oct 4 23:25:01 2001

Ryan Yeske <address@hidden> types:
> Mike Meyer <address@hidden> writes:
> > First, and most importantly, meta (used to be generate) doesn't seem
> > to work. Typing C-t t in an emacs does *not* transpose the
> > characters. I have no idea where to start looking into this problem,
> > but assume that it actually should work.
> It definitly should work, and it does for me.
>
> What does 'C-t : meta RET' do?  Are you running emacs in an xterm?

Nothing at all. And no, I'm not running emacs in an xterm. In fact,
I'm running Xemacs. I get the same results for both 'C-t t' and
'C-t : meta RET' in a bash in an xterm, where C-t normally works.

        <mike
--
Mike Meyer <address@hidden>                     http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
Q: How do you make the gods laugh?              A: Tell them your plans.