[RP] This is waaaaaaay off topic. You should delete it, but please don't

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: [RP] This is waaaaaaay off topic. You should delete it, but please don't.
Date: Mon Oct 8 13:38:31 2001

I just feel I have to ask an off topic question.

Replying to the list is problary not a good idea.

It's mostly directed to the us citizens, but I'm interested in hearing what
anyone has to say. And that's all. No discussion, only a gallup to get the
picture on how you see the world.

Does anyone here support the american bombings of Afghanistan?

As you problary have guessed my opinion is that it's bad, bad, bad!

To clear things, of course the WTC-attacks were more tragic than what I can
describe in words. And although I, like any good european, am against
torture and death penalty I wouldn't want to see any punishment unused on
the souls responsible for them. (Thats the persons responsible, not the
afghanian people)
--
/Martin