Re: [RP] third window

From: Jesper Holmberg
Subject: Re: [RP] third window
Date: Tue Oct 9 16:15:05 2001

* On Wed Oct 10, Martin Samuelsson wrote:
> I don't really see how you can see the need for such a function. Do you
> open many windows that you close after a short while?

Well, nice to have, need to have... Of course I know I can reach every
window by its number or name. This is rather a question of comfort; I
don't want to always keep in mind the numbers of the windows, I just
want to quickly work with three windows with a minimum of hassle. You
must agree that using C-t C-t is quicker than C-t C-<some number>.
I am envisioning something similar, but for three windows.

Cheers,

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  address@hidden   | one be warm |