[RP] third window

From: Jesper Holmberg
Subject: [RP] third window
Date: Tue Oct 9 15:28:11 2001

Hi all,

I regularly find myself switching between three windows while working.
It would be very nice to be able to quickly switch between these three
windows without having to keep track of window numbers/names. I would
therefore like a key for a function similar to C-t, last window, but for
the next-to-last window. It seems to me RP keeps track of this
internally, since doing C-t after killing one window always brings me
the next-to-last window.

Now, does anyone know some clever trick that could accomplish this? If
not, would it be possible to include this functionality in RP?

If all else fails, could someone give me a friendly pointer to where in
the code I should start digging to create some proper patches?

TIA,

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  address@hidden   | one be warm |