Re: [RP] third window

From: Jesper Holmberg
Subject: Re: [RP] third window
Date: Tue Oct 9 17:04:17 2001

* On Wed Oct 10, Martin Samuelsson wrote:
> It's only quicker because only one key is involved. Plus Ctrl of
> course.

Well, I wasn't thinking so much about physical distance as of mental
distance. But C-t r is easier to type than C-t 0, at least on my
keyboard. But again, the point would be not having to think about which
number to press.

> But it might be an idea to create a new command for your need. However
> limiting it to the last-but-last seems a little narrow. One could call
> the command goback and give it an argument.

Yes, that'd be much better than my idea.

> As always, I havn't read the source, but I guess that there is no big
> difference in implemening :goback_1 and implementing the whole thing.
> I don't think rp actually keeps track of the last-but-last window.
> It's more likely that there is some kind of list containing all
> windows.

Surely you're right.

Cheers,

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  address@hidden   | one be warm |