Re: [RP] Patch to stop shells from being left around

From: Mike Meyer
Subject: Re: [RP] Patch to stop shells from being left around
Date: Thu Oct 11 12:12:12 2001

[Format recovered.]

Jonathan Walther <address@hidden> types:
> On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Mike Meyer wrote:
> > > Ok, ratmenu 1.5 is now available;
> > > http://reactor-core.org/~djw/ratmenu-1.5
> > Did you by any chance fix the resource class to be ratmenu instead of 9menu?
>
> Dunno about 9menu, but ratmenu doesn't use any steenking resources.
> Can you refer me to line of code that uses resources?

guru$ cat -n ratmenu.c | grep -i 9menu
   405          classhints->res_class = "9menu";

I noticed this while working on the dynamic window menu - if I do a
"windows %c" command, 9menu shows up on the list.

        <mike
--
Mike Meyer <address@hidden>                     http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
Q: How do you make the gods laugh?              A: Tell them your plans.