Re: [RP] Patch to stop shells from being left around

From: Doug Kearns
Subject: Re: [RP] Patch to stop shells from being left around
Date: Thu Oct 11 01:20:11 2001

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 05:44:52PM +1000, Doug Kearns wrote:

Whoops, those 'y' and 'n' keys seemed so far apart, hand eye
coordination has always been a problem :-)

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 09:59:00PM -0700, Jonathan Walther wrote:
> >
> > Ok, ratmenu 1.5 is now available;
> > http://reactor-core.org/~djw/ratmenu-1.5

Excellent, thanks for that Jonathan.
Only one problem - it doesn't seem to be there. Is the URL correct ?
I'll see if I can find the source at ftp.debian.org.

> > I also uploaded it as a debian package; it should be in the unstable
> > distribution "soon".  I've also improved the manpage.  It gets rid of
> > the ':' character split.  That one change gave me a bug that took an
> > hour to track down.  Turned out to be a missing initialization.  All
> > working good now though.

Thanks for the work. Well, it just wouldn't have been any fun without
that hour of 'chasing your own tail' now, would it ?

<snip>

Regards,
Doug