Re: [RP] OT: Xnest refuses connections

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] OT: Xnest refuses connections
Date: Sun Oct 28 12:55:03 2001

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 09:38:17PM +0100, Jesper Holmberg wrote:
> bash% xterm -display :1 &

I guess there's no big harm in keeping this on the list. After all Xnest
has been on topic before. We're all asuming that you'll run Xnest to
improve rp's multihead support. ;)

All I can say is that it works for me. I havn't done anything special
to make it.

xnest (4.1.0-8)
xbase-clients (4.1.0-8)

Of course I'm logged in as the same user running Xnest and, if it makes
any difference, I'm running xdm not startx or xinit.