Re: [RP] OT: Xnest refuses connections

From: Jesper Holmberg
Subject: Re: [RP] OT: Xnest refuses connections
Date: Mon Oct 29 04:22:02 2001

* On Mon Oct 29, Adam Huuva wrote:
> bash% Xnest -ac

Ah, at last! Thanks, that works great. I now realize there are a lot of
server specific options to Xnest that are not in the man-page for Xnest,
but rather in the man-page for X. Thanks a lot. The question remains why
this works for Martin without the -ac option, but not for me, but I
guess that's less important.

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  address@hidden   | one be warm |